A great game for sequencing, logic, grip, and placement.
- Available are 8 pattern cards and 40 colored beads along with 4 wooden dowels.
- Take a pattern card and let the child replicate that pattern onto the dowel.
- Once done with all pattern cards, create a pattern for him on the dowel which he should replicate.
- Then let him make a pattern that he himself replicates.
- Make use of all four dowels and make the pattern making and following more complicated by replicating the pattern in two, three, and then alternate dowels.
- A multi-level game.
Dimension (in mm) :250x165x40
Material: MDF, Food-grade plastic, Non-toxic inks